Before going full Mediterranean diet I didn’t realize how big the change would be. I always felt that I was pretty aware of my daily intake. It wasn’t till I had a good list of dos and don’ts in front of me that I realized just how naive to my own eating habits I was. Turns out eating a piece of tuna or salmon isn’t too healthy if you lather on the BBQ or aioli. Sauces and seasoning were always something I overlooked as simply being there to add flavor. Now I use them as an extra way to add vital minerals and nutrients
My go-to Tahini sauce/dressing recipe. If there ever were a house marinated or most used dressing in the Katz home, this would be it! As most of you know I am an ACV nut so it won’t surprise you to find it in this one. Get all the health benefits of apple cider vinegar without the sure sour taste in this delicious and zesty sauce. This one in particular is not just great as a dressing but so delicious when marinating a piece of chicken or fish.
- 1/4 cup BRAGGS apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup BRAGGS olive oil
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt + more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper + more to personal taste
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined or add to a mason jar and shake to combine. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.